The opening of a new lab extension for the Water Fittings Team best illustrates the growing success of R-TECH Materials.
The new lab extension allows R-TECH to expand its water fittings testing capacity in line with WRAS approvals and customer validation and evaluation testing.
Many thanks to Tony Franks, the founding father of R-TECH Materials, 20 years ago and his wife and fellow founder Lynn, for cutting the ribbon and opening the new water fittings lab extension (pictured).
Within the new facility, we have added opacity to the testing mix, which determines the opacity of plastic pipes and fittings. We recently extended our ISO 17025 schedule to include BS EN ISO 7686:2005 and Test Code Sheet 2114/2.
It is necessary for a pipe or fitting used for the supply of water which is exposed to visible light during service to be sufficiently opaque to prevent growth of micro-organisms.
- Are a WRAS and UKAS-approved testing lab and a leading provider of world-class materials expertise. Our expertise covers all materials, especially metals, plastics and composites.
- Provide a comprehensive testing, analysis and consultancy service on all types of engineering materials, including failure analysis.
- Offer a wide range of testing, including mechanical, chemical, characterisation and hardness testing.
- Can also undertake failure analysis and investigation work.
- Have a highly experienced team of engineers, metallurgists, materials scientists and chemists with a strong combination of academic qualifications and industrial experience.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01656 748000, quoting REF WF1
Guest news supplied by affiliate member R-TECH Materials.